Swiss Chard and Raclette Khachapuri
This traditional Georgian dish get an imported twist with creamy & nutty Raclette cheese and imported Feta. Pull the bread and cheese apart for a delicious table centerpiece at your next dinner party.
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded imported Raclette cheese
- 1 cup crumbed imported feta
- 1/2 cup Swiss chard stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- On a lightly floured sheet of parchment paper, roll dough out into a 12-inch circle. Roll bottom edge of dough 2 1/2-inches in toward the center. Repeat with top edge of dough.Roll ends of rolled sides toward centerline and pinch firmly together to form a football shape, about 12 inches long and about 7 inches across at its widest point. Transfer parchment paper with dough to a rimmed baking sheet. Cover with plastic and let rest for 30 minutes.Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine Raclette, feta and Swiss chard in large bowl. Mound cheese in center of dough. Bake until crust is golden-brown and cheese is melted, about 15 to 18 minutes.Add egg yolk and butter to hot cheese mixture and stir with fork until cheese is smooth and stretchy. Garnish with parsley and enjoy.