Summer Flatbreads 3 Ways
It’s easy to create a gorgeous array of no-cook summer snacks with imported cheeses, some fresh seasonal produce, and a few fun toppings! Try our three favorites below or create your own flavor combinations for effortless entertaining.
- Flatbreads, pocketless pita, or naan, lightly toasted to crisp
- Individual flatbread ingredients below
- Brie-Blueberry-Balsamic• Imported Brie, at room temperature• Fresh blueberries• Balsamic glaze• Fresh basilSpread brie across flatbread, top with blueberries (or your
favorite fresh berries), drizzle with balsamic and garnish with sliced basil.
- Peaches with Goat Cheese and Hot Honey• Imported crumbled goat cheese• Fresh sliced peaches• Hot honey or honey topped with chili flakes• Fresh mintSprinkle goat cheese on top of bread, top with peaches, drizzle with
honey, and garnish with torn mint.
- Mediterranean Fig with Feta and Olive• Imported crumbled feta cheese• Fig jam• Sliced kalamata olives• Fresh oreganoDollop fig jam on top of bread, sprinkle with feta cheese and
garnish with olives and oregano.