Skillet Fondue for Two
Cozy up with your sweetie for a romantic night in! No need for a fondue pot to whip up our so-easy and luscious fondue featuring a balanced blend of imported Swiss, Gruyere, and Brie cheeses. Just add classic fondue dippers and a bottle of wine and your date night is complete!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 TB heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded imported Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded imported Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup brie rind removed, cubed
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Assorted fondue dippers such as crostini, cubed focaccia, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cured meats, cubed apples or pears
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a small oven-proof sauté pan or skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add wine, increase heat to high, and cook until wine is nearly evaporated. Whisk in cream and cheeses. Set oven or toaster oven broiler to high and adjust rack to 6” away from heat. Broil cheese mixture for 2-3 minutes or until melted and bubbly, stirring once halfway through. Garnish with thyme and serve immediately.