Sharp Cheddar Stout Burger
Imported Sharp Cheddar and stout beer bring big flavors to this hearty pub burger. It doesn’t get any better.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup stout beer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp onion, minced
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 7 oz Imported Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Mix beef, beer, garlic, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices together in a bowl.
- Separate into 4 portions to form burger patties.
- While burgers are cooking, toasted buns in broiler or on grill top.
- Cook burger to desired doneness, place on buns.
- Top each burger with slices of sharp cheddar, 2 slices of bacon and desired toppings.