Peach Tarts with Goat Cheese and Honey
These beautiful little treats look impressive yet are SO simple to make with just a handful of ingredients! Buttery puff pastry is topped with juicy peaches and a delicious topping of tart, creamy imported Goat Cheese for a fun twist. Drizzle them with your favorite honey and prepare for raves!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry defrosted
- 4 oz imported Goat Cheese at room temperature
- 4 ripe fresh peaches or 3 cups defrosted frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup honey
- Fresh thyme basil, or mint for optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut puff pastry into 9 even sized squares and place on prepared pan.
- Use a knife to gently cut 1/2” in from the edges of each piece of pastry, creating a smaller square in the center, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Spread imported Goat Cheese evenly into the inner square/center of each piece of puff pastry. Top with peach slices and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are crisp and brown.
- Let cool slightly and drizzle with honey/top with fresh herbs just before eating.