No Churn Cannoli Ice Cream
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this luscious cannoli-inspired ice cream…no ice cream maker necessary! Rich, creamy imported Ricotta and Mascarpone cheeses combine with just a few simple ingredients in this incredible treat that’s sure to garner raves from your family and friends.
- 16 oz imported Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz imported Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 TB vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp orange zest
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional additional chocolate chips chopped pistachios, and cannoli chips for serving
- Combine ricotta, mascarpone, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice, and orange zest in a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer. Using your stand mixer or electric beaters; whisk on high to combine and until thick peaks form, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and pour mixture into an 8x8 or shallow baking pan. Cover and freeze for 5 hours or until the texture of soft serve ice cream. Serve garnished with additional mini chips, chopped pistachios, and optional cannoli chips.
- Note: to make ahead or if kept in the freezer longer the ice cream will freeze solid - just thaw for an hour or two in the refrigerator to soften