Imported Havarti Fondue with Spinach & Artichokes
Warm and melty Imported Havarti fondue made with spinach and artichokes is rich and creamy and oh so dreamy.
- 1 clove of garlic smashed
- 16 oz Imported Havarti cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup chopped frozen spinach thawed and drained
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup grated Imported Parmigiano Reggiano
- Place smashed garlic in medium size fondue pot. In a small bowl, whisk wine and cornstarch until there are no lumps. Pour into fondue pot. Once wine starts to warm, slowly add shredded Havarti. Stir continuously until cheese is melted and smooth. Add spinach and artichokes and stir until heated through. Remove garlic. Sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Serve immediately.
Serve with cubed sourdough bread, assorted veggies.