Imported Blue Cheese Cheesecake
Savory Imported Blue Cheese and sweet honey are a delicious pairing in this one-of-a-kind tiny cheesecake. Wow your guests at your next gathering.
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan
- 1/4 cup walnuts toasted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces imported blue cheese crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon honey plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 275°F and grease four 4” springform pans with butter. Add walnuts to
- food processor and pulse until it resembles a fine crumb. Stir walnuts, graham crackers and 1/4 cup melted butter together in large bowl until combined. Divide graham cracker crumb mixture evenly between prepared pans and press firmly to create an even layer. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add sour cream and beat, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, until smooth, about 1 minute. With the stand mixture running, add eggs one at a time until fully combined. Sift flour into filling and beat until just combined, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in blue cheese, thyme and honey, by hand, until just combined.
- Divide filling evenly in prepared pans. Tap pans gently against counter to release any air bubbles. Bake until edges are set and cheesecake wobbles just slightly, about 25 minutes. Turn heat off and let cool in oven, about 25 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with honey and thyme. Slice and serve.