Honey, Pistachio and Mint Chevre Eggs
The perfect spring appetizer, these creamy & flavorful Chèvre eggs will be the star of the table.
- 8 ounces Neufchatel
- 2 4-ounces chevre logs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Edible dried flowers for garnish (optional)
- Assorted crackers for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or using an electric hand
- mixer, beat Neufchatel, chevre, butter and honey together until combined. Fold in
- pistachios and mint until combined.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop cheese mixture into
- two-tablespoon-sized balls. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Cover baking sheet with
- plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Lightly form each ball into an egg shape. Press flowers into eggs. Keep refrigerated in an
- airtight container up to 3 days. Serve with assorted crackers, and enjoy.