Grilled Flatbread Pizza with imported Goat Cheese, Baby Tomatoes, & Torn Herbs
An easy summer recipe that’s ready in minutes! Crispy, lightly charred, grilled flatbread is topped with tart creamy goat cheese and ripe juicy tomatoes in this speedy dinner or snack.
- 4 pocketless pita flatbread, or naan
- 2 cups crumbled imported Goat Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mixed baby tomatoes sliced
- Mixed fresh herbs basil, mint, oregano, &/or chives
- Optional: Olive oil kosher salt, & hot pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill flatbread on both sides until charred to your liking, approximate 2 minutes per side. Top with goat cheese to melt for 30 seconds. Remove from grill and top with tomatoes and torn herbs. Drizzle with optional olive oil, kosher salt, and hot pepper flakes.