French Lamb Sliders with Délice De Bourgogne and Fig Jam
Try this easy twist on everyone’s favorite sliders at your next BBQ and prepare for raves! Juicy lamb burgers are topped with a savory fig spread and a luscious dollop of creamy Imported Délice de Bourgogne cheese for a flavorful upscale finish.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup fig jam
- 2 TB minced shallots
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 8 slider buns
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ lb Imported Delice de Bourgogne
- small skewers or toothpicks
- Divide lamb into 8 even-sized slider patties.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Stir together fig jam, shallots, vinegar and allspice and reserve.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat and cook sliders for 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Top each with 1 TB imported Delice de Bourgogne.
- Line up slider buns on a platter.
- Spoon fig jam onto each and top with arugula and a lamb slider.
- Top with bun and skewer to serve.