Creamy Crab Dip with Mascarpone & Edam
This easy crowd-pleasing dip has a rich creamy finish thanks to imported Mascarpone and Edam cheeses. It comes together in no time with just a handful of ingredients and is perfect for parties or happy hour!
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup imported Mascarpone cheese
- 1 TB prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup grated imported Edam cheese divided
- Optional chopped scallion for garnish
- Pita chips or crackers for serving
- Combine crab meat, mascarpone, horseradish, onion, lemon zest, salt, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Fold in 1/3 cup imported Edam. Spoon into a small baking dish and top with remaining 1/3 cup Edam cheese. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or microwave for 4 minutes, until warm and bubbly. Garnish with scallions and enjoy!