Cranberry Pecan Holiday Cheddar Cheese Ball
Our party cheese ball, made with Imported Cheddar, is sweet and savory and so easy you'll make over and over.
- 1-1/2 cups Imported Sharp White Cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2-3/4 cups Imported Neufchâtel Cheese
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2-1/3 cups Pecans chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Place shredded Imported Cheddar cheese, softened butter, 1/2 cup Imported Neufchâtel cheese and mustard in a small mixing bowl. Beat on low or mix by hand. If mixture is too stiff, add the rest of the Neufchâtel cheese. Fold in 1/3 cup pecans and dried cranberries.
- Place cheese on a large sheet of plastic wrap and use the plastic to form it into a ball. Place the 2 cups of pecans in a pie plate and roll the cheese ball in the pecans until nicely coated. Wrap cheese ball in clean plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and let soften for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hearty crackers, toasted baguette or gingersnaps.