Caramelized Honey Whipped Brie
Deliciously creamy and velvety, this whipped brie is topped with caramelized lemon honey, walnuts & cracked black pepper. It'll have your guests going back for more and more.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 8-ounce imported brie wheels, kept cold
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Freshly ground black pepper for garnish
- Assorted crackers for serving
- Combine honey and lemon juice in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook by
- gently swirling the pan, but not stirring, until the honey turns a dark golden-brown color
- and is aromatic, about 5 to 8 minutes. Set aside for topping brie.
- Cut rind off the brie and discard. Cut brie into 1-inch pieces. In the bowl of a stand mixer
- fitted with a paddle attachment, beat brie, scraping down the sides, as needed, until
- smooth, about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer whipped brie to serving dish. Top with caramelized
- honey, walnuts and pepper. Serve with crackers and enjoy.