Buffalo Chicken Skewers with The Best Blue Cheese Dip
Enjoy all the spicy flavor of your favorite buffalo wings in an easy to make, easier to eat, super fun package! Juicy grilled chicken tenderloins are slathered with a tangy Buffalo glaze and served with a rich, decadent Blue Cheese Dip. If you’re used to using bottled salad dressing to dip your wings in…wait till you get a load of our flavor-packed version featuring imported Blue Cheese!
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins halved widthwise or cubed chicken breast
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce such as Frank’s
- Optional carrot and celery sticks for serving
- The Best Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled imported Blue Cheese additional for garnish
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions additional for garnish
- Combine salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over chicken. Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Carefully add small skewers to chicken.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan on the stovetop or in a medium sized microwaveable bowl. Stir in hot sauce. Brush evenly over chicken tenders and grill for an additional minute on both sides to glaze. Drizzle remaining sauce over the top on your serving platter.
- Stir together all Blue Cheese Dip ingredients and serve with chicken.
Tip: If using cubed chicken breast instead of chicken tenderloins just soak your skewers for a few minutes before skewering chicken to make sure they won’t burn on the grill.