Baked Italian 4-Cheese Dip
This rich, creamy, spreadable, shareable dip is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. A mix of imported Parmesan, Provolone, Fontina, and Mascarpone gives the perfect blend of sharp, nutty deliciousness.
- 2 1/2 cups Mascarpone at room temperature
- 1/2 cup imported Parmesan grated
- 1 cup imported Fontina grated
- 1 cup imported Provolone grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped basil additional for garnish
- 3 TB dry white wine
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- Toasted baguette slices or crostini for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cheeses in a large bowl. Mix in breadcrumbs, basil, wine, garlic, cornstarch, red pepper flakes, and salt to taste. Press into a small baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Garnish with tomato and additional basil and enjoy warm or room temperature.