Artichoke and Pecorino Romano Frittata
Imported Pecorino Romano adds a salty, sharp flavor to this frittata. Perfect for brunch, serve with a side salad drizzled a light champagne vinaigrette.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsps grated Imported Pecorino Romano Cheese, divided
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 14 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained or one 10 ounce pkg frozen, thawed
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- Preheat broiler. Beat eggs in a bowl and add 1/4 cup Imported Pecorino Romano, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet and cook onion 4 minutes. Add artichokes and garlic and cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Pour the egg mixture over artichokes. Cook over low hear 8 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle remaining Imported Pecorino Romano over eggs and broil for 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked and top of frittata is golden brown.